- comfortable and convenient Sofa Chair.
- It is every living room’s centerpiece. Finding the perfect couch for your home won’t be a problem because we’ve rounded up our favorite pieces of Sofa Chair for you. It will bring style and comfort to your home.
- “Luxury items are things you reward yourself with (Ottoman Sofa Chair)
- The outer surfaces are covered with durable fabric that will allow you to have the comfort you want.
- Inner seats are filled with high resilience sponge and Lyco which provides great seating comfort and guarantees the durability of the inner sponge
- One year of free warranty to learn more about our warranty services click the link.
Sofa Capacity: One (1) Seater
Length: 70 Cm
Width: 60 Cm
Backseat Height: 110 Cm
Lenght: 55 Cm
Width: 55 Cm
Height: 45 Cm
Materials and Environment:
To make this Ottoman Sofa Chair we have used best quality Thorn + Walnut Wood for the structure and also we have used a mix of Woods inside. The seats are covered with high quality 40 KG sponge and best quality fabric.
The Structure and all Parts are made of Thorn Wood + Walnut Wood.
You can choose from the below raw material for making this Ottoman Sofa Chair:
- A Mix of Thorn + Walnut Wood 1st Quality (11000 Afn)
- Thorn Wood 1st Quality (9700 Afn)
- A Mix of Woods 2nd Quality (8500 Afn)
- A Mix of Woods 3rd Quality (8000 Afn)
- A Mix of Woods 4th Quality (7500 Afn)
The best way to extend the life of your wooden furniture is by cleaning it regularly and not leaving it outdoors unprotected more than necessary.
Clean: Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
Maintenance: To prevent the surface from drying out and cracking, and moisture from penetrating into the wood, we recommend you to re-stain the furniture on a regular basis, for example once or twice a year.
Storing: If possible, store in a cool dry place indoors. If the furniture is stored outside, cover it with a waterproof cover. After a rain or snowfall, wipe off excess water or snow from flat surfaces. Allow air to circulate to avoid condensation.